Nicholas Caro - Pioneering Refractive Surgeon

Monday, June 19, 2006

If there is something that I admire about my father, it is his undeniable intelligence..His accolades are undeniable...He has taught in China, Germany, Canada and various sites in the United States. Let me tell you about LASIK.... How many people have had LASIK in the U.S.? Over 6 million people!!! And yet there are a handful of anti-LASIK zealots who want you to believe that LASIK is so negative. Look at Tiger Woods: he has been hailed as one of the greatest golf players since the Golden Bear. He has had LASIK, and has he had any complaints? NO!!! Some other examples of such famous faces are Hale Irwin and Vijay Singh. Let me share the experience of my LASIK procedure...of course I was scared at first..The procedure was painless and quick and the results of my procedure have shown themselves to be tremendous!!! I love the results and love what my father has done for me and the thousands of others that have been touched so positively by his hands. It appears that some people who have had poor family relationships have been so tarnished that they receive joy by hurting only others....Mr. Dean Kantis, does this strike a chord????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home