Nicholas Caro - Pioneering Refractive Surgeon

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

What a day...Work was great as usual, but what I really look forward to tonight is watching game 6 of the NBA finals with my brother and father...The work that my father had done on me three years ago has really aided my in all activites that my father, brother, and I have done together and tonight will only be another wonderful experience with my LASIK eyes!! Did you know that there are several NBA players who have had the LASIK procedure done? One of my favorite players Rip Hamilton of the 2-Time NBA Champion Detroit Pistons had LASIK peroformed on himself!! Mr. Kantis and other anti-LASIK zealots should learn to talk about the truth of LASIK. LASIK, is of course, surgery and all surgery has complications.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home