Nicholas Caro - Pioneering Refractive Surgeon

Sunday, June 25, 2006

I cannot begin to elaborate on how much joy it brings me when I am with my family....This weekend, the family had headed up to Lake Geneva to relax a bit...Mom and Dimitri headed up on Friday night and Dad and I headed up on Saturday on the bikes. On top of all this, I am still to this day completely satisfied with my LASIK procedure...Looking up into the great blue sky and thinking of how lucky you are..It was good to get away from the computer for a while...Unlike Mr. Kantis, I would rather spend MOST of my time with my family and not looking at a computer screen...I suppose Mr. Kantis has his priorities for updating his website on a higher level than he does his own family...that is to say if he has one...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home