Nicholas Caro - Pioneering Refractive Surgeon

Monday, January 15, 2007

Quite recently, I have come across some interesting observations made by Dean Kantis. His website life after lasik dot com not only condones phsychotic behavior, but racial sentiments as well. Dr. Jaswant Pannu, an accredited Ophthalmologist in the state of Florida, has been assaulted, both verbally and legally, by Dean Kantis. To illustrate his racist views on people hailing from Inda, simply observe:

Call your dad's Buddy, Jaswant Pannu (954) 484-0700, and ask him what really happened. Jaswant Pannu, who smells like he hasn't taken a shower in a month and wears a dirty towel over his head: Pannu Laser, PannuLaser, Pannu Laser Institute, www.PannuLaser.com, whom did my follow up & sure did not tell me that I had "EBMD," or "Higher Order Aberrations" caused by a poor Lasik job gone disaster by his good friend Nick Caro, or "off center induced ablation," thanks to his buddy Nick Caro, and that my vision is ruined because of Nick!! To me, Jaswant Pannu is also in violation of the -Hippocratic Oath - Classical and modern versions-... And I have the Department of Regulation in Florida investigating his actions. I hope someday that Jaswant Pannu has this happen to him so he can relate to what he has done to others...I hope he is shut down for his actions...Lies, Lies, Lies, Lies, Lies, and more lies.!

Dean Kantis has shown himself, especially now. to be a racist who prowls on Indian Americans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home