Nicholas Caro - Pioneering Refractive Surgeon

Saturday, December 30, 2006

The St. George Corrective Vision Center is an opthamologic institution that offers the best in care towards your visual well-being. Dean Kantis, through his website, and various other pathetically extreme ways, has tried to make my father and my family look bad. My father is one of the most compassionate and intelligent individuals I have ever known. Dean Kantis, as previously stated, has transformed himself into a relentless, loathing, and uncouth individual. His advocacy for others not to consider LASIK is one bit, but to go after a family as well??? Just look for yourself!!! go to http://dimitricaro.tripod.com/ to see for yourself. My father has raised both my brother and I to be compassionate individuals, not animals. Dean Kantis believes that by coming after my family and I, he will win. Well, he is absolutely wrong. I will NEVER give up as long as I live. My brother will continue working on his website to ensure that people like Dean Kantis are put in their place, as I will be working dilligently to show others that Dean Kantis is a maniac and cares for nothing but his own financial gain. The St. George Corrective Vision Center has treated more than 10,000 people who all agree that my father's compassion and good will is why they chose to have the LASIK procedure done and why they chose him as opposed to other ophthamologists in Chicago. My father has done nothing more than help those in need; to extend himself in whatever way to ensure that those he treats are well satisfied with their LASIK experience. Dean Kantis is trying to bring bad PR towards what the St. George Eye Center represents. Let me tell you, the St. George Eye Center represents the best in ophthamology and the best in care. Dean Kantis feels this not to be the case, and he is ENTIRELY wrong. I strongly implore you to see for yourself what a dillusional individual he is. Just go to his slanderous website and see that he is mainly attacking my family and I rather that stick to his proposed agenda.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home