Nicholas Caro - Pioneering Refractive Surgeon

Thursday, October 19, 2006

It has become increasingly apparent to me that Mr. Kantis thinks I am mentally challenged....What he fails to grasp is that I am finishing my undergraduate work and looking forward to law school. Someone who creates a 23 page blog has something to hide right SpeedyRocket or is it Johnny??? These two names are aliases of Dean Kantis. Why use an alias? Only criminals use such falsifications. I am a man; one more tenacious and understanding than you will ever be. Mr. Kantis's 7 years of suffering were not the result of my father's hands. How dare you insult my intelligence! Who do you think you are? I think it is you Mr. Kantis who has transfigured himself into the god of advocacy against LASIK when in truth you are just a sick individual who feels that he needs to hurt others to feel satisfactory about his pathetic life.

Four other Doctors including Sing Pannu confirmed that my father's actions were done in the most medically professional manner. These Doctors are all medically licensed surgeons. Unfortunately, many individuals that suffer post-op complications blame their surgeon wrongly. Surgery is surgery...Complications can and do occur..Kantis has started harassing Carnation; then my father followed by Glenn Hagele, a patient advocate for LASIK; then Dr. Pannu; then three other Florida physicians. It appears that Mr. Kantis' motus apporande is to blame other people for his misunderstandings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home