Nicholas Caro - Pioneering Refractive Surgeon

Monday, October 09, 2006

Here's some extra insight into Dean Kantis' on-line attack behavior. Note how he's "furious" with Carnation, which surprises him because he's been happy with them in the past. This was posted to an on-line forum Wed. Dec. 18th 2002 @ midnight.

PLEASE PUT CARNATION BREAKFAST BARS OUT ON THE SHELVES AGAIN!!!!!!!!!
by DEAN ANDREW K.

I hope you can help me. I have a complaint that I'd like resolved. The specific product I am writing about is CARNATION BREAKFAST BARS.

Here are the details: I have been trying to order Carnation Breakfast Bars for years now, only to find that they no longer exist. I would buy 3 packs a week of these bars because they are the BEST TASTING BARS ON THE MARKET, AND I CAN'T STAND THE PROTEIN/CARBO BARS CURRENTLY OUT THERE. They are fine for a workout, but just DON'T TASTE GOOD FOR BREAKFAST!!

Please, is there a way, to purchase Carnation Breakfast Bars? I love them, my friends and I used to always have them for Breakfast, a Snack, and/or Dessert.

Many, many, many people have asked me the same question..."who cares if they are high in fat, I didn't gain weight from them and neither did anyone else I know, but we want them back on the market and would purchase them by the case..., why did you ever take them off the shelf??"

Right now, I am furious. I'm fairly surprised by this. I've always been very satisfied with you in the past.

Here's what I'd like you to do: PUT CARNATION BREAKFAST BARS BACK IN CIRULATION STARTING ASAP!! I AND MILLIONS OF OTHERS WOULD BE YOUR BEST CLIENTS, IF NOT, COME OUT WITH SOMETHING THAT TASTED IDENTICAL AND IS HEALTHY IF HEALTHY AND LOW FAT IS A MUST FOR YOU GUYS TO DO SO...

EVERYONE I KNOW, HATES THE TASTES OF ALL OF THESE PROTEIN/CARBO BARS; YOU WOULD MAKE A FORTUNE!!


PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!

SINCERELY,

DEAN ANDREW KANTIS
FORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA
(GUARANTEED TO BUY 100 BOXES)

Despite this experience, I'll definitely do business with you again. And, I'll probably recommend you to my family and friends.

I hope you care enough about your customers to address this problem. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home