Nicholas Caro - Pioneering Refractive Surgeon

Thursday, October 19, 2006

It seems that Mrs. Cassandra Earle (http://www.hatteras1510club.com/index.html) sent a letter to my father....Here read for yourself:

From: earle gordon
To: NCCaro@aol.com
Subject: from Cassandra
Date: Sun, Jul 2005 13:27:36 -0400

Dear Nick,
I am so sorry to hear of the disagreement between you and Dean. I hope that we can work something out to help the situation. Please, lets not involve my mother in this, as she is 84 years old and does not understand or need this in her life.

I would like to work with you to see if we can resolve this in an amicable manner.

I have, of course, heard Dean's side of the story but I am at a disadvantage since I have not heard your side. Will you please enlighten me so I can better understand the situation? Please e-mail or telephone me so that I can be a more knowledgeable intermediary.

Best Regards,


Cassandra Earle
954 568 2242 - we can talk tomorrow evening if that is convinient for you.

--Resolve this in an amicable manner???? money???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home