Nicholas Caro - Pioneering Refractive Surgeon

Sunday, December 31, 2006

New Years 2007: What an interesting year, filled with great memories. The experiences I had up at school were simultaneously challenging and heartfelt. I learned an incredible amount about China and Japan and researched much on the two countries. What is my New Year's resolution?? To never give up on life, and furthermore, to never give up on my family. My family, as I have stated, have been attacked by Dean Kantis, a man whose resolve is nothing but to ruin both my father and family. What kind of a person does this?? Someone who cares about nothing but his own financial gain. Dean Kantis claims my brother and I are nothing but spoiled individuals living off of what Dean Kantis referred to as "blood-money". My father is a hard working man who cares for his children and for the welfare of all people he treats in his office. Dean Kantis is an individual who has his stories drasctically confused. His confusion, coupled with (quite) pathetic pranks such as phony telephone calls, posing as an FDA agent, and creating several internet-based illusions to blind all of you from the truth...Dean Kantis is a pyschologically deranged individual who is trying to ruin my father and family. I have asked you in the past, Dean Kantis" Don't you have a family? I hardly believe it to be the case. You spend countless hours on your computer and update that hoax of a website that you claim is advocating others not to have the LASIK procedure. Yet, my family is smeared all over your front page!!!! Explain that to me, Dean Kantis. By the way, Dean Kantis, don't bother sending me any more emails. For those who are curious, Dean Kantis on 12/29/06 sent me a message requesting me and my brother to get in contact with him. Dean Kantis, you really think I am stupid. You think I will give up?? You are DEAD wrong!! I love my family; a concept you have no regard for. Maybe your New Year's resolution should be not to destroy families and live your own life and spend time with your family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home